(Version 1.1, 23.10.2018)
Article 1 - Applicability
(1) The following general terms and conditions are part of every contract between d3con GmbH, Ludwig-Erhard-Straße 14, 20459 Hamburg (hereinafter: provider) and visitors to the d3con conference (hereinafter: visitor).
(2) The provider renders its services exclusively on the basis of these terms and conditions.
(3) The validity of these general terms and conditions apply to all services offered by the provider on this website. Visitors accept these terms and conditions as binding by the use of said services supplied by the provider.
Article 2 - Scope
(1) Subject matter of the agreement is a visit to d3con.
(2) The visit is subject to a charge. Different ticket categories are on offer.
(3) Tickets to visit d3con are transferable. The Organizer offers a customer service at email@example.com, which offers the possibility to change the name on the ticket, once only, up to a maximum of four weeks prior to the date of the event.
Name badges that have already been issued must be returned prior to this happening.
Article 3 - Concluding A Contract
(1) The presentation of the services by the provider, in particular brochures, advertisements and in the Internet does not represent a binding offer, but merely an invitation to treat.
(2) The contract between the provider and the visitor is concluded through the registration of the visitor on this Internet website and confirmation by the provider.
Article 4 - Limitation Of Liability / Exemption From Liability
(1) For damage other than that caused by injury to life, body and health the provider is liable only as far as it is based on intentional or grossly negligent action or culpable breach of an essential contractual obligation by the provider, its employees or agents. This also applies to damages resulting from a breach of obligation in contract negotiations as well as in the event of torts. A further liability for damages is excluded.
(2) The liability is, except for intentional or grossly negligent conduct, the breach of a cardinal obligation or the violation of life, body and health through the provider, its employees, or its agents, restricted to damage typically foreseeable upon conclusion of the contract, and incidentally limited to the amount of a contract-typical average damage. This also applies to indirect damages, including, in particular, loss of profits.
Article 5 - Privacy
(1) The provider uses the information supplied by the visitor (e.g. title, name, email address) under the provisions of German data protection act.
(2) The personal data of the visitor can be distributed amongst the exhibitors. All of the visitor's personal data supplied to the provider will not be disclosed to any third party without the written consent of the visitor, except that it be subject to a legal or governmental order.
(3) With the full conclusion of the contract, the visitor's data, which must be retained for legal reasons, will be blocked. These data are no longer available for any further use. In addition, personal data will be deleted if the visitor has not explicitly consented to a further processing and use of his data.
(4) If you require more information, or the deletion of the visitor's data is desired, support for this is available the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
(5) By attending the event, the participant agrees that the organiser may use photos and videos in which they appear for advertising purposes.
Article 6 - Duration Of The Agreement
(1) The contract is concluded for the duration of d3con.
(2) Entitlement to visit d3con lapses when the visitor retracts his agreement to these terms and conditions.
Article 7 - Final Provisions
(1) German law applies with the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention. Mandatory provisions of the country in which the customer has their habitual residence, remain unaffected.
(2) If individual provisions of this contract become ineffective or contradict the statutory provisions, the rest of the contract is not affected. In this case the invalid provision is to be replaced by one that comes closest to the effective economic and legal purpose of the ineffective provision. The same applies to closing a loophole in the contract.
Article 8 - Terms of delivery
(1) Delivery and shipping costs: The delivery via email is free of charge. If the customer wishes to have a printed invoice, 5 EUR processing and shipping costs are charged.