Speaker: Julia Schössler
Julia Schoessler is owner and managing director of PR and marketing agency schoesslers. After working for more than ten years at companies such as Bertelsmann, T-Online, DoubleClick / Google and others, she founded the Berlin-based agency in 2011 that today has a team of 40+ employees. schoesslers represents national and international clients in the digital economy such as Spotify, Pantaflix, Groupon, RMS and Deutsche Telekom. Since January 2016, the agency has been part of the Vogel Communications Group of companies. Julia Schoessler is also a Professor for Media Management.
Auf früheren d3cons in folgenden Tracks vertreten:
- 2023 MAIN STAGE: d3con 2023 Summary
- 2023 MAIN STAGE: Experts Panel: Programmatic 2023
- 2021 MAIN STAGE: Experts' Panel: Programmatic 2021
- 2021 AD MAIN STAGE: Smart strategies vs Roadblocks within a business: How can we move forward more quickly?
- 2019 STAGE II: Data Protection Panel
- 2019 STAGE II: The Winning Setup of Leading (Digital) Advertisers
- 2019 UNIVERSITY:
- 2017 STAGE II: The Beauty & the Beast – Programmatic Multichannel needs TV
- 2017 STAGE II: Innovation Track
- 2017 STAGE II: My Adblocker stays on
- 2016 STAGE II: Innovation track
- 2016 STAGE II: Reducing complexity in the ad tech field via meta-concepts
- 2016 STAGE II: From Frankenstein to Superman - How a Single Platform Can Maximize and Strengthen Your Total Advertising Revenue and Client Relationships
- 2015 STAGE II: RTA for publishers 2015
- 2015 STAGE II: Adblocker panel: Combat, ignore or make unneccesary?
- 2015 STAGE II: Keynote
- 2014 STAGE II: High Tech meets High Touch
- 2014 STAGE II: Adblocker Panel
- 2014 STAGE II: Keynote
- 2013 STAGE II: Yield optimization 2013 - panel of operational experts of the large OVK sales houses
- 2013 STAGE II: Quo vadis ad networks and sales houses - what will their business look like in the future?