Speaker: Julia Schössler
Julia Schössler is managing partner of the PR and marketing agency schoesslers. After more than ten years of working for companies such as Bertelsmann, T-Online, DoubleClick/Google, United Screen Entertainment and others, she founded the agency in 2011. The agency is located in Berlin, Würzburg and Hamburg. Today Julia works with a team of more than 60 employees. schoesslers serves national and international clients from the digital economy such as Yahoo, RMS, Freshworks, i2x, esome and Groupon. Since 2016, the agency has been part of the Vogel Communications Group, one of the leading service providers for B2B communications in the German-speaking world with over 100 media brands, digital platforms and events. Julia Schössler holds a doctorate in business administration and is a professor of media management.
Auf der d3con 2024 in folgenden Tracks vertreten:
Auf früheren d3cons in folgenden Tracks vertreten:
- 2023 MAIN STAGE: Experts Panel: Programmatic 2023
- 2021 MAIN STAGE: Experts' Panel: Programmatic 2021
- 2021 AD MAIN STAGE: Smart strategies vs Roadblocks within a business: How can we move forward more quickly?
- 2019 STAGE II: Data Protection Panel
- 2019 STAGE II: The Winning Setup of Leading (Digital) Advertisers
- 2019 UNIVERSITY:
- 2017 STAGE II: The Beauty & the Beast – Programmatic Multichannel needs TV
- 2017 STAGE II: Innovation Track
- 2017 STAGE II: My Adblocker stays on
- 2016 STAGE II: Innovation track
- 2016 STAGE II: Reducing complexity in the ad tech field via meta-concepts
- 2016 STAGE II: From Frankenstein to Superman - How a Single Platform Can Maximize and Strengthen Your Total Advertising Revenue and Client Relationships
- 2015 STAGE II: RTA for publishers 2015
- 2015 STAGE II: Adblocker panel: Combat, ignore or make unneccesary?
- 2015 STAGE II: Keynote
- 2014 STAGE II: High Tech meets High Touch
- 2014 STAGE II: Adblocker Panel
- 2014 STAGE II: Keynote
- 2013 STAGE II: Yield optimization 2013 - panel of operational experts of the large OVK sales houses
- 2013 STAGE II: Quo vadis ad networks and sales houses - what will their business look like in the future?