Speaker: Dino Bongartz
Dino Bongartz studied economics at the University of Marburg. During his studies, he founded mediasquares in 2001 and in the next 4 years he established the company, as one of the TOP 5 premium website representatives in Germany. Mediasquares worked for websites and clients like Axel Springer, Coca Cola, NBA.com, Vodafone, sport1.de.
In 2005 he sold the mediasquares to the stock exchange listed online company adpepper AG. Until April 2007 he headed mediasquares as the CEO and managed the International Rollout of mediasquares.
In 2008 he started with Jogo Media, an international Player for InGame Advertisin.. He was Investor in several Tech Companies, including smartclip or KushTV,
Currently he is CEO and Founder of ADEX, the leading European Data Management Platform and serves the IAB Germany and Europe as Vice Chairman of the Programmatic Boards.
Auf der d3con 2020 in folgenden Tracks vertreten:
Auf früheren d3cons in folgenden Tracks vertreten:
- 2019 MAIN STAGE: Innovation Track
- 2019 STAGE II: Founders' Panel
- 2018 STAGE II: Expert panel on Data, Log-in and Consent Alliances
- 2018 MAIN STAGE: Panel of experts: Programmatic 2018
- 2018 STAGE II: Programmatic Forensics: The Discovery of HyphBot
- 2017 STAGE II: Header bidding Aftermath
- 2017 STAGE II: Market & investors panel
- 2017 STAGE II: Technology Provider Challenge
- 2016 STAGE II: Germany as Pioneer for Transparency and Quality (BVDW)
- 2016 MAIN STAGE: Adblocker panel: combat, ignore or render superfluous?
- 2016 MAIN STAGE: Expert panel: Programmatic 2016
- 2015 MAIN STAGE: 5x5x5 best practice
- 2015 MAIN STAGE: Data providers' panel
- 2015 WORKSHOPS: How do I use data in DSPs?
- 2015 STAGE II: Adblocker panel: Combat, ignore or make unneccesary?
- 2014 STAGE II: Entrepreneurs' Panel
- 2012 TRACK 2: DSP Demand Side Platforms Panel