Speaker: Kolja Brosche
LiveRamp / SkillProjects
Kolja Brosche is Co-Founder and Managing Director at SkillProjects, a consulting firm specialized in the transformation and digitalisation of companies. Since 2019 he has been building up the German business for LiveRamp as Country Manager Germany. He brings over 20 years of experience in the digital industry and has held various management roles, including in media agencies, digital marketers and technology and software providers from the adtech and martech sectors.
Auf der d3con 2024 in folgenden Tracks vertreten:
Auf früheren d3cons in folgenden Tracks vertreten:
- 2023 AD STAGE II: The Rise of Retail Media
- 2022 MASTERCLASSES II: How can advertisers and publishers safely and successfully use their data?
- 2022 STAGE II: Identity Solutions and Strategies – How Exactly Do They Work?
- 2021 STAGE II: From linear TV to the digital moving image
- 2021 MASTERCLASSES: Why retail media targeting and measurement is so compelling to advertisers and what you need to know to get started
- 2021 AD ROUNDTABLES: The identity strategy of advertisers for 2021
- 2019 STAGE II: Founders' Panel
- 2019 UNIVERSITY:
- 2018 WORKSHOPS: Online Marketing Clinic – Ask the experts!
- 2014 MAIN STAGE: Experts Panel: Where is the industry heading?
- 2013 MAIN STAGE: Bis shots international: What are the big international agency networks' strategies in Data Driven Display Advertising?
- 2012 TRACK 1: Agency strategies panel